22/02/2013

Blog timeline issues..

You may have noticed that the order of posts in my blog have change round a bit.. and that the posting times may have changed too.

Here is why...I have been looking at ways to aggregate the blog feeds from the whole team on the telescope website. As a part of this I needed to make sure that all of my blog posts include a jump break. This separates the opening paragraph teaser from the main content of the post, allowing us to display just the teaser section in our aggregated news page. 

For some reason when I've updated the blog posts to include the jump break some pages have retained their original publishing time.. others have been set to the current time. I've gone through the posts and tried to put the posts back in order, but the posting times may not be 100% correct.

No comments:

Post a Comment